We worship every Sunday at 10:00 AM in the sanctuary on the upper level. (Pastor Patty doesn’t do snow days!) Here’s what you can expect:
- Meet us in the café before the service for a sweet bite, cup of coffee, and informal schmoozing.
- Enter the sanctuary with reverence, uplifted by Juanita’s prelude.
- Sing a contemporary song with the Praise Band.
- Listen as Pastor Patty chats with the children.
- Take part in the pastoral prayer.
- Listen to the wisdom of the Bible through the Sunday message by Pastor Patty or Ed.
- Share your bounty with God through the weekly collection.
Two or three traditional hymns are interspersed through out the service.